You can choose if you wish to offer driving services. 

If you do not wish to offer transportation and driving services, simply leave this un-checked on your profile. 

If you choose, you're also able to politely decline requests to offer these services. 

If offering transportation / driving services, we recommend you have comprehensive vehicle insurance, in addition to your Compulsory Third Party vehicle insurance. As a Carer / Support Worker using Kynd, you'll agree that your vehicle will be fully registered and covered by full Comprehensive and Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurances and be deemed roadworthy under law and your driver licence will always be valid.

If you have a person in your vehicle and they suffer injury, Compulsory Third Party insurance likely assists.

We recommend all Carers and Support Workers to get comprehensive vehicle insurance, that confirms that they may have some minor and limited business use, to ensure they are covered if offering driving services.